Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Morning Reflections

I woke up this morning thinking about how in love I am with my boyfriend. How I want to get married and have babies already and just be happy and nurturing. Then I looked at my wall and saw my artwork I though about how I really love doing art and I don't want that to stop. How maybe having kids and a family will make it harder to do my art, and I could lose my passion and creativity. But then I realized my parents and my siblings have always encouraged me to do art, even as a child. I realized that my childhood shaped me into the artist I am. I realized that right now I'm doing art with my boyfriend, and he's being so supportive and encouraging. I realized that family and human life and living have significant influences on me and my art. So I shouldn't be afraid of having more family as I grow older. I should embrace it and let it encourage and shape my art. To be very deep and poetic: my future is my canvas, and my family is my paintbrush. They will help me create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment